Today’s automobiles are some very complex pieces of machinery. They have computers, sensors, and hybrid technology that allow a vehicle to switch between electric or gas use. This reality makes electrical repair more valuable than ever.
Much of what goes on in a vehicle today is controlled by electricity. With this whole new aspect of cars, it is hard to find a shop that can provide trustworthy service at a reasonable price.
Diagnosing electrical problems seems like an impossible task just by looking at your engine, but it ironically has made diagnosing problems a lot easier. With new equipment, almost all issues can be diagnosed within a matter of seconds.
At Water Star Motors, Inc., our trained auto technicians use the latest diagnostic equipment to identify your vehicle’s repair needs. They have been trained to repair all of the electrical problems that may arise in your car. Drop by our shop to get your automobile’s electrical issues fixed!
Our Electrical Repair Include
- Alternator Repair
- Battery Check
- Spark Plug Replacement
- Starter Repair
- Wiring and Cables
- Electric Power Steering
- Lighting systems
- Traction Control
- Entertainment Systems
- Keyless Entry
- Air Bags
- AWD Systems
- Tire Pressure Monitors
- ABS Systems
- Traction Control
- Ignition Control systems
- Computer Problems
- Dashboard Gauges
- Brake lights
- Turn Signals
Troubleshooting your electrical components is what our technicians are good at. We use the latest diagnostic tools to find out the root cause of the issues and recommend the needed repairs.
There are common symptoms that you need electrical repair. If you notice grinding, clicking, or no sound when you start your engine, it’s time to bring your vehicle in for a check-up.
Car batteries last from three to six years, replacing them every four years is a good practice.
Dashboard lights that are not working is another sign that you are having electrical trouble, same with darkened headlights when you drive at night.
Water Star Motors offers a full range of electrical repair, diagnosis, and replacement services.
Electrical Repair in Santa Cruz
Electrical systems control all computerized parts of your vehicle. The safety of your vehicle can be compromised if you ignore electrical problems.
Vehicle operation is affected when electrical systems are malfunctioning. Newer vehicles have computer systems that control sensors, steering, brakes, and more high tech controls.
Electrical system failure happens when you have broken switches, loose wiring, improper fitting pins, damaged connections, and blown fuses.
Older vehicles tend to have loose wiring and corroded connections. A yearly inspection can help keep your electrical system running smoothly all year round.
If you notice problems with your electrical systems, you can’t just trust any auto electrical shop.
At Water Star Motors, you get the best dealership alternative for all your auto electrical repair needs.
Most car owners think that a car dealership is the only repair shop that can offer excellent service. They don’t realize that they are missing out on great deals since electrical repair mechanics in Santa Cruz, CA, can provide the same level of service at affordable prices.
At Water Star Motors, you get a family-owned mechanic shop with 27 years of experience.
Here are reasons why you should check us out:
- First Santa Cruz City Certified Green Business
- Awarded by the Mayor of Santa Cruz for efforts in the Green business Community in 2009
- Certified Green Business in the State of California
- AAA approved mechanic shop
- 2007 award for Small Business of the Year from Assemblymember John Laird
- Bosch Certified Service Center
- Voted Best in Santa Cruz on Good Times reader poll in 2002 and 2012
- Santa Cruz Magazine Goldie Award in 2009 to 2012
- ASE certified technicians
- We have the longest warranties among local shops: 24 months labor and parts, unlimited mileage
- We test-drive vehicles to ensure they get the perfect service
- Latest test equipment for proper diagnosis and repair
- Customer convenience with same day service and shuttle service to home/office
- Complete vehicle inspection every time you visit and give advice on safety issues and potential problems down the road
- High-quality service at the best prices in town
If you are looking for electrical repair car mechanics near you, call us for an appointment today. We specialize in all domestic and import models, including European and Japanese.
Contact Water Star Motors, Inc. at 318-A River Street, Santa Cruz, CA, 95060. Call Us (972) 573-9254